I love the idea of grown up school supplies (a la Glitter Guide). After all, that had to be one of the best parts of going back to school – buying new fun things! Starting a new job feels something akin to that first day of school – put on your favorite new outfit, gather up your cute office supplies, and hope you start making friends right off the bat. Here are a few things I brought with me on my first day and a few wish list items:
2. At least one pack of Sharpie ultra fine point color pens
4. Something to jazz up that old key card
5. A desk calendar that I’ll love to look at everyday
6. My favorite Lollia hand lotion (found through Allure’s Sample Society)
7. A cute coffee mug that will be unmistakably mine
8. I’d love to try out this rad alternative to the old school moleskin!
9. A fun lunch pail in bright colors to keep your food happy
Doesn’t it all make you miss the days of pop quizzes and school cafeterias?